Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Book!

I was surfing the net yesterday cuz I was bored, and I found a new how - to book that looks really interesting. And in my opinion you can't have too many how to books.

Its called; The Marshall plan for novel writing. What I've read about it leads me to believe that he uses many of the same techniques as Dwight Swain, who's book "Techniques for the selling Writer" Is like my bible!

Just wondering if anyone has read it. If you have, I would love to hear some of the details on it, see what you think.

4 comments:

Ιάκωβος said...

i just think that maybe techniques found on the net might be interesting. However a writer can be created by himself. I believe that all the time we lose in the net we could b practising...
And anyway, no one can make you a better writer than yourself (that's what i believe anyway...)

Good night

Blackfire said...

Lol, I never said it would make me a better writer. I just like seeing how other writers do things and further honing my own skills ^_^ There is always many things to learn.

Anonymous said...

I want to know about this new book as well. :)

Blackfire said...

It sounds quite interesting. I have ordered it through, so once I have read it, I will put a review up. :D