Thursday, August 7, 2008

At it again

Still two weeks left of outlining, I am finally getting some things done in my 2YN WIP but there is still so much left to do! I've almost finished 'Beneath Ice' I have 2 scenes left, so I'm quite excited, which of course got me to thinking.

I like to get up of a morning and write a least one scene, my day is not complete otherwise. So in about two days I will be finished Beneath Ice. That will leave me with two weeks without anything to write! So I went on the internet and got a story prompt for a short story. I just finished the outline for it today. It will be 10, 000 words long, and I really love it. The only bad thing is, I write 10, 000 words in a week, so that means I will have to try and find something else to occupy myself with when I've finished with it -- Oh the drama!

Also, whilst I was doing a little bit of worldbuilding for this story, I went searching for a program that would help me make a map. I found Autorealm. Its a real neat piece of free software that allows you to design maps. It has heaps of symbols and stuff. I really like it. It will help so much when I make the maps for the rest of my worlds.

No all as I have to do is create the map for my 2yn

No comments: