Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Reading list from Soleil

5 MUST Read Books:

  1. Beautiful Death by Joely Sue Burkhart
  2. Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward
  3. Yellow Moon by Jewell Parker Rhodes
  4. Evermore by Lynn Viehl
  5. Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer

5 Books on the Nightstand:

  1. Crazy in Love by Lani Diane Rich
  2. Pleasure by Eric Jerome Dickey
  3. The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
  4. Omega Games by S.L. Viehl
  5. Harshini by Jennifer Fallon

5 Look For These Soon:

  1. Evernight by Claudia Gray
  2. The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward
  3. Midnight: A Gangster Love Story by Sister Souljah
  4. Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione
  5. The Immortal Prince by Jennifer Fallon
* Just as Soleil did on her blog, I have bolded the books that I added in :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! Someone actually did it. Awesome. :D I'm defiantly going to take a peek at the other two on your list since I'm just about done reading Breaking Dawn.

Blackfire said...

Yeah, I got that book for my birthday, I have to find some time so that I can read it. I figure that I will have plenty of time after I finish my HSC.

I thought it was a cool idea. :)