Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaNo day one

And so it begins. Writing so far has gone well. Things are really falling into place and the characters are really shaping up. :)

Snippet One:

“You think you are so different. But you are not.”
Jason shrugged. “We’ll see.”
Anthea laughed, a broken cackle that cut through the still night air. “You have no idea what goes on here. I warn you, stay away.”
He grinned. “I plan on getting to the bottom of this. You’re taking business from us. I shall need to get it back.”
“You think I enjoy killing?”
“You don’t have to enjoy it to do it.” He turned on his heal, holding up a hand. “Until we next meet Anthea-rose. Keep well.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting! is this blood donor or a new project? Can't wait to see more of your progress.

Blackfire said...

haha thanks. No this isn't Blood Donor. That WIP is currently on hold. This is a completely seperate story I came up with solely for NaNo. At them moment it's called The Rose Garden.