Saturday, April 4, 2009

BD 3

Bit late on this post ^^ Anyways, I now have 5 scenes, two of which are completely new scenes that I decided to just add in on the spur of the moment. I'm now glad my outline wasn't completely finished, because it has given me so much freedom and flexibility when I am writing.

I've decided to do the two month challenge at 2Yn over April and May. I've chosen the options for writing 122,000 a month for Blood Donor, and for a rewrite of 30,000 words for Poison (though I know this will probably surpass 30,000 words that I have to rewrite.) I was hoping the challenge would give me the competitive edge that I need. I have all day off tomorrow from work, so I am hoping to get a lot of writing done, and then I can focus more on my editing. ^^

I've made it to 4,416 words now, so it's slowly climbing. And I don't hate it, so that is always a plus ^^ now, only 195,000 to go, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geeze woman, you're like freakishly productive. Maybe I need to join that challenge, it could give me the kick I need. Awesome about the new scenes! I'm glad Blood Donor is working out well. :)

Blackfire said...

Thank you. ^^ I'm really having fun writing it. The whole outline thing is working out great as well. It's so flexible!