Saturday, May 24, 2008

Current Status

Haven't done much writing lately, been at a school camp for the past three days, so I didn't want to start anything too soon. Finally finished the planning for Conforming to the Enemy. Don't really like it, but I am going to write it anyway, just so that I have something to do. Besides as soon as I start writing it is going to change anyway. Also I'm testing out yWriter4. I quite like the way the program is set up. So tonight I get stuck into that. I've given myself until the 7th of July, so hopefully I will be able to finish it by then. I plan to have 90,000 words but the outline was a lot shorter then I wanted it to be. I'm thinking that once I finally have it finished, I will be able to see what the missing scenes are. So I'm jumping in headlong, because I have been chomping at the bit for ages to get something written in one of my projects, and I want to finish a big WIP.

Finished the latest assignment for 2YN this morning and posted it. It was a bit shorter then the last, but I was able to write a scene from a different viewpoint so I am happy about that. But the whole thing just seems to be getting bigger and bigger with every assignment. It's kind of doing my head in, lol. I really can't wait to get writing in it!

No comments: