Monday, July 7, 2008

Dares 1-7

For the first week, I think I've done alright

Worldbuilding = 831 words for my new fantasy, and 1501 for Beneath Ice which is a total of 2332.
I never ended up actually doing any worldbuilding save an outline for Beneath Ice, and so I've had to do a lot of worldbuilding to make up for that whilst I've been writing the actual novel. Though its not too bad that way.

Short stories = I haven't written any yet, but I plan to have one up soon

30, 000 word edit = Haven't actually started on this either, but I have goals of 15, 000 words a month, so that will balance it all out. ^_^

Also I've been pretty busy with my current word count on Beneath Ice. It's coming along very nicely, and I can't believe that I only have 35, 000 words to go on it! That seems so much more achievable now then when I first started and it was 100, 000 to go! I know that I will have this one finished in no time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! Go Blackfire!

Blackfire said...

Thanks for the encouragement, as usual!!! ^_^