Monday, March 16, 2009

Progress Update

First on the agenda is Blood Donor. So far this story is continuing to surprise me, and I am having a lot of fun. So far I have 40 scenes of the 250 that I need. They are all very specific, and the story is simply filled with twists and turns that keep me surprised even as I write the outline. It is going to be very difficult for me to get bored with this novel. It just doesn't stop.

Haven't really been doing much on Pirates, but I have all of April, May and June to worry about that outline. Then I can start on Runaway Thief.

Yes, I have the story Idea for my `09 NaNo project. It's going to be rather smaller than my two current projects, half the size in fact. As it will only come out at 100,000 words. And it is going to focus more on romance than anything.

Last but not least, Poison. I've only editing one more Chapter, but I am continually more and more optimistic about this story. The editing process is just going so well. I can see places where I need to change things, and I can see scenes that just have to go. But I can also see scenes that need to stay. As I'm getting closer to the end of the book, there are more scenes that need to be kept. They get more specific. I'm enjoying this process a whole lot. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have 44 out of 150 of my scenes done for Dirge and it looks like it's changing drastically. I was blocked for the last two days but with Lesson 10...I think I may very well finnish the outline by mid-week and begin writing. At least, this is to be hoped.

Glad to see all is going well with Blood Donor and Poison and I eagerly await to hear more about your NaNo '09 project when you know more.

Blackfire said...

44 scenes, that's really great. I'm glad things are going good. I really like this method of outlining, my scenes are way more specific and action packed. I can't wait to hear more on Dirge.

I still have to read through Lesson 8. I just got it yesterday, so I'm a little behind, lol.

I'm really excited about my NaNo `09 as well. This year I will have the outline finished before I get to November, at least that way I will not feel so stressed and blocked.