Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekly word count

Very happy with my progress this week! I have reached 16,806 words of Adela and Luken's story. That is by far more then I had originally planned, but I have to go back to school tomorrow so this week is most likely going to be a whole lot smaller. But I am over 50% in the story, so that is awesome! According to my outline I have 9 scenes left to write (though maybe more or less, depending how well I stick to it ^_^)

As for my 2YN, I am loving this course, I have so much to think on with it, and the world that I have created is really good! But I think one of the things that makes this piece of work so different from anything else, is the other people doing the course. Reading thier assignments and hearing feedback on your own work really helps and motivates! Also any questions that they ask or issues they bring up makes you look deeper into your world and understand it a whole lot better. Another thing I love about it is that it goes at a good pace, I am able to still concentrate on my school work and to have other projects running. (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome on hitting your wordcount goal! That's always a great feeling.

And the 2YN course is great. I'm using it to get going on some other projects too. :)

Blackfire said...

Yeah, same it is great for planning, it really organises all of your notes and really makes you think about the actual story!