Saturday, November 29, 2008

Count down is on

Okay, I only have 5000 more words to write, but still 4 chapters to complete. This story is going way over what I originally planned. But I have a plan. Today I will not go by word count, but rather I will work with Chapter count. Which could be bad because I still haven't finished my outline. (oopie)

Anyway, Today I will Finish up to at least Chapter 10, and then tomorrow I will finish the book and then I will post my word count and then I will be happy, because it will be finished!

Which then means I can concentrate more on my 2yn novel and get it up and running again. Gotta love NaNo, and the way the last few days just seem to make you push it all out. Though I have a bit motivation now as well. I got accepted into Uni through early entry, and I was accepted for the three courses that I wanted, which means I get to chose any one of them. Which is really good because I kinda changed my mind. I wanna do a bachelor of communication studies now instead of a bachelor of arts. Lol.

Okay, 6 hours of work, and then on to writing, I'm ready!

2 comments: