Sunday, November 9, 2008

NaNo

Today I am planning on writing a lot for my NaNo, don't know if it will turn out like that, but I can always stay up late tonight if I need to, lol. Anyway, thought I'd just share a snippet of what I have currently.

Gerard was ready when Chrisander brought Scarlett out, but not quite ready to see her naked. He froze, eyes widening in shock. "What are you doing?"

"Her clothes were too sorched to bring out. She needs attention and fast!"

Gerard hesitated, but the wounds on her legs were already spurting blood, and by the colour of her face and lips, she'd lost a lot. Kneeling down beside her, Gerard placed his hands on her thigh, above and below her worst wound. "I don't know much of healing magic, but I can stop the bleeding enough for the wounds to heal themselves."

Chrisander nodded, gut twisting with a mixture of envy and jelousy that Gerard should be touching Scarlett. A woman they both lusted over. Pulling his shirt over his shoulders, he threw it to Gerard, getting to his feet.

"She can have that when you are finished, she will not appreciate being naked when she wakes up." Why, he didn't know. She was beautiful. "I will stand watch."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha. I like Chrisander's logic. *ggg* Great snippet Lyra!

I hope you accomplish what you set out to do today. :)

Blackfire said...

LOl, I like writing in Chrisander's viewpoint, because he doesn't really think like a human, because he is one of the Knale.