Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hit like a Ton of bricks

Okay, I have a lot of ideas for writing, but whilst I was waiting for my sister to get out of school, I was hit with a story that makes me bubble with excitement. I haven't loved an idea this much since my 2YN story.

My 2YN novels were originally going to be seven books, each portraying one of the seven deadly sins. It didn't work out that way. This new story I have is the story of Arianetta, and will encompass that idea.

I am, however, slightly hesitant about this idea. But that is probably because the story once again revolves around pirates. Though it is very different from the War of Meadiet Trilogy, I still wonder if it's such a good idea. I'm still going to write it down and think on it a bit though, because it has just left me too excited, it would be silly to shrug that off!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, so long as it's different from your 2YN novel? I say go with it! Pirates are fun. *g* Good luck with it!

Blackfire said...

Lol, Pirates are fun. Though I was thinking, if I wanted I could do it as a series in the world of Meadeit. I don't think that I will, but it could be an option. Making it occur after the events in the current Trilogy could work.

Anonymous said...

Certainly, just as something to keep in mind. Giving yourself options is always a good thing, in my humble opinion. It gets rid of the fussy "has to go this way" side and allows you to explore other possibly better ways to go about it. :)

Blackfire said...

:D Yup. But I am definitely not starting on this story until later. I already have enough on my plate as it is, lol.