Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back in business

I sat down and wrote the rest of a scene I'd last been working on with Pirate today. I was a bit worried that I wouldn't pick up on Elicia's voice, seeing as it is so much different from those in Poison, but the words came easily. I really enjoyed writing the little bit that I did, and am happy to say that my word count should begin to get progressively higher very soon. Of course I still have to finish Poison. First things first, I will finish the outline for that! >.<

At least I can get back to writing Pirate. I really have missed the characters. They make me laugh. (Which can be quite disturbing for my family when I start to just randomly start laughing.)

Can't help but to share my favorite quote from that scene.

"He's just grumpy because he's had no sleep and no alcohol." Adrian grinned, thumping him on the back. "It's a bad combination."

"You bet it is!" Shina growled, his eyes narrowing in disgust. "I really hate the Sen'am!"

No comments: