Friday, December 12, 2008

TBR 2009

I was going through my bookshelves yesterday, after I added, yet another addition to my already full collection of books, and I decided I have to get off my butt and begin reading again. I mean over the year I've read things, but only small parts, and have been jumping from book to book. I haven't really finished any of the books in there.

So this morning I went through my selves and made note of all the books with bookmarks in them. So that I can finish a little bit of reading over the next year. I have 11 that I started on, and never actually finished. It's rather sad actually, seeing as they are all books that I have been enjoying reading, I just find another one and begin to read it instead. Jumping between them depending on what mood I'm in. Next year I'm going to get out of that bad habit I got myself into. Now I have a bit more time on my hands (Though I am applying for a new job. Hopefully I will be able to get the 5am to 10am shift everyday, which will free up my day for sure).

My New Years Resolution (So it's a bit early, but I want to get started now, :P) To finish my TBR

TBR

- A Darkness Forged in Fire by Chris Evans
- My Sister's keeper by Jodi Picoult
- Harshini by Jennifer Fallon
- Curse of the Mistwraithe by Janny Wurts
- Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
- First King of Shannara by Terry Brooks
- Tower of Ravens by Kate Forsyth
- Odaisque by Fiona McIntosh
- Fool's Errand by Robin Hobb
- Shapechangers Song by Jennifer Roberson
- The ring of the slave Prince by Bjarne Reuter

No comments: