Friday, December 12, 2008

Unknown Snippet

I was going through one of my folders earlier, and I found a single paragraph, something I wrote so long ago that I can't remember what it was for. Curiosity has begun to plague me, there is so many possibilities for it.

Anstice stared into the depths of his eyes. He seemed so pure with every word that he spoke. She felt herself drawn to his silken words. She knew that it was wrong to trust him, he was, after all, a government official charged with hunting her down to kill her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Veeeery interesting, Lyra. Can anyone say new story starter perhaps? :D

Blackfire said...

Well that's what I was thinking. I just wonder where it came from. Though it's got the creative juices flowing, so I guess I should begin work on it soon.

Though I am working on a story I began to plan at the start of the year, and I got stuck on. I got over that little stick, and now have ideas pouring out for that one as well ^^ So much to do! I still have to finish Poison yet!