Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Uni

Last month I got a letter telling me I had been accepted into UNE, through early entry.

Today I got a letter telling me I have been given an offer through UAC for UNE, and a form to send back for my acceptance.

Now I am eagerly awaiting my enrollment forms which will come in soon. I'm so excited. I got into the exact course that I wanted through early entry, and my HSC results aren't even out yet. It is such a relief to know that I will be going to Uni, and the one that I really wanted to go to as well!

I'm absolutely esstatic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lyra! That's great news. :D

Blackfire said...

Thank you! I was so happy when I found out, lol. I haven't even got my HSC results back yet, because it's early entry. So that takes a whole heap of pressure off!