Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WriYe

Just found this, WriYe it looks interesting. It is a year long NaNo, only you chose your word count and it isn't just for one novel, it's for as many as you like during the year. Sounds like a whole lot of fun, will really keep one motivated.

Though it is a lot like the one on forward motion, so I'm not sure if I will actually join this year, think I'll sus it out first ^^

Edit :: What the heck, I signed up anyways, ^.^ I aim for 500,000 words over 2009. This is the same length for the one on FM, so I guess it would still count. Anyways, with all the novels I have planned to do next year, I'll definitely get enough. After all I only have to write 1370 per day, 9590 per week and 41667 per month. Easy! (Well at least it's looking easy at the moment.) At least it will keep me going!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so im clear, you are doing another book or just using the goal to boost your word count for 2yn? Either way, I gotta say, your determination and tenacity always manages to astound me. :)

Good luck with it Lyra! I might have to give it a look myself...if not for this year then for next.

Blackfire said...

Well you can use it for more than one book, so I am going to use it for any books that I write next year. With the way that Pirates of Hcallaec is going at the moment, it will be finished by the end of December, early January, so I will need something else to occupy my time. What better way then to get some more words onto paper? ^^

It will keep me going through the year. And who knows, if I get 500,000 easily enough, then I will go to 750k the year after, lol ^_^