Thursday, December 11, 2008

Selected by the Gods -- Story of Adela and Luken

I finished this story some time ago now, and I have tried twice now to edit it with no huge success. Tonight, I begin again. This time will be different. This time I will sit down, and attack this story.

I've never been real good with edits. Never actually been able to sit down and seriously begin on changes. I can see where they are now. Since doing 2yn my whole view on writing has changed. I am going to have to edit 'Pirates of Hcallaec' in fact I already now can see bits and pieces that I really need to change and rework in the next section.

Working on 'Selected by the Gods' should give me a little experience with the labors of second draft and editing. I am going to really work at it this time. Not go half arsed at it as I usually do!

No comments: