Saturday, January 31, 2009

Coming to a close...

I'm almost there. Tomorrow I will be starting on the last four scenes of the book. I am so excited. Although I can see so many places for this story to be improved, and I can there is going to be a lot of work done in the second draft, I really love this story. I don't think with any of the other novels I have written I have ever had this satisfaction when I came close to finishing. With all the rest I was relieved to have it finished, just because I hated it so much (But I am too stubborn not to finish :P) but this novel is so different. I love it, well not all of it, but there are a lot of aspects that I am very happy with!

The same goes with Poison, though I'm not yet close enough to the end to see if it is as fulfilling. That can wait until next week ^.^

So close!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Too bad we are all not close enough to have "I finished my novel" party. :( :)

Wolo

Blackfire said...

Hehe, you'll get there Wolo! Keep your chin up!