Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Getting so close!

Wrote another 2,232 words today on Pirates of Hcallaec. That brought me to the end of Chapter 32, which means only five more left to go. Which works out to be roughly 25,000 more words, give or take. I'm pleased to say that I have stuck to my schedule perfectly so far, and so I'm confident that I will have this done by Sunday, February 1st.

That means I can go onto Poison, and I'm sure that I can get that done by next Thursday, February 5th. That will give me the rest of the time to get some more done with Irvine's story, which is really starting to make my fingers itch. It will also give me plenty of time to let Poison sit before NaNoEdMo starts in March.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEEEEEE! Go Lyra go!

Blackfire said...

^^ Thank you Soleil!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo Awesome!!

Wolo who is at work and can't log in.

Blackfire said...

Thanks, Wolo! I'm aiming to get another big slab of words out again today and tomorrow, seeing as I'm no longer working tomorrow :( Oh well it gives me time to work on my novel.