Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So far so good...

So I had a bit of a block. I thought I got rid of it before, but the writing progress has only just come back to me. I adjusted my goals so that I now aim for 2 scenes a day instead of 5000 words, which even I can see was a little steep.

I'm not even going to bother about focusing on Poison until I have finished writing Pirates of Hcallaec, it drains my mind jumping from one to the other, but I am determined to finish it as soon as I have written the last word for Pirates.

I've also done a bit more on the planning of Irvine's story. Since I finally bought Holly Lisle's How to think Sideways course, which may I say is awesome, I have been working on that story. It will give me something to write whilst editing Poison and Pirates.

Anyways, for today I aim to get to 135,000 words on Pirates of Hcallaec. Which means I have to write 2,550. So... off to write, and then to read, and then to bed. ^^

Edit
Reached my goal, ended up writing 2663 words tonight, which also means that Chapter 25 is now complete. Now tomorrow I get to write in Elicia's POV again. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you around the forums Lyra. :)

Blackfire said...

^^ I'm certainly looking forward to it!