Friday, January 23, 2009

The Middle is almost finished!

Today was a good day for writing. I got everything I needed to get done around the house, plus I still had time to get down a few scenes. I ended up getting 8,945 words which got me to the end of Chapter 27 in the book. Which means that I have one more chapter before the middle is completely finished and I can move onto the end of the book. Which will be good.

I only have ten more chapters left, and over the next few weeks I plan on really beginning to pump out the words. Tomorrow I want to get Chapter 28 finished. And on Sunday I plan on getting 29 and 30 finished. So it shouldn't be much longer before I finish the first draft of Pirates of Hcallaec. I'm aiming for the end of February, which means I'll be a whole month in front of the original deadline I gave myself, and then I can finish NaNo before I begin to write the novel I'm planning to write during Holly Lisle's How to think Sideways course. ^^

No comments: