Friday, February 6, 2009

Online Story

At the moment I'm in the middle of planning two stories, doing HTTS, and getting ready to edit Poison, and Pirates of Hcallaec. But that leaves me with nothing to write... So I was thinking of writing a very short novel, about 50,000 words, and posting it on FictionPress.com.

Once I get things started I will post chapters on a weekly basis, they will probably only be small. I will also post on this blog when new chapters come out and other bits and pieces about the story and where it is headed. When the story actually gets up, I will put a link to it on this blog.

I just have to figure out something to write. I think I have a story idea set up already, though, so it should be fine. ^^ I'm thinking something along the lines of Shapeshifters. So anyone interested in this? ^.^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a cool idea. However, I would caution that you read the terms of service and copyright laws very carefully on fictionpress.

Blackfire said...

Really? Hmm, I'll make sure I do. But if I don't like it on there, then I could always use a sit like fanstory. I would have to pay to put my story up, (2.50 a month, really not that much) but you are guaranteed at least three reviews. I would like people to put up their views on this story, because it will most likely apply to all my stories. ^^

Thanks for the warning.