Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Poison finished...!

I stuck to my schedule, and today I finished Poison. It makes me really happy to know that it's all finished. Now I have a little time to breath and work on Irvine's story, and the two courses I am doing. I'm beginning to brush up on editing this month because I want to be ready next month when I take on Poison for NaNoEdMo.

It's a great relief to have finally finished my Novels. Now that I have them done, I can focus on editing, and getting other stories ready for the First draft stage. ^.^ The process begins again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

W00-H00! Congrats Lyra!!

Blackfire said...

Thank you very much Soleil! ^^ I was so excited to write the last words. Of course then I was called into work, but hey, it was an accomplishment. Now I have it ready for NaNoEdMo!