Monday, February 2, 2009

Poison

I thought this novel would be hard to get back into since I have been working so hard on Pirates of Hcallaec. Turns out my fears were for no reason. Today I whipped through 3 scenes, and completed Chapter 10, and I really had a lot of fun writing this story. It wasn't hard to get back into at all, and I really think that when Editing comes around in March, I will have a lot of fun editing this novel.

I've never really edited a novel before. I've started, many times, but I just never knew where to go. March is definitely going to be an experience for me, with NaNoEdMo, and it couldn't have come at a better time either. It will set me up and get me ready for when I have to edit my 2yn, which I was a bit worried about ^.^

Only two more Chapters to go on Poison! So it should be finished by Wednesday. Here's to hoping. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Refresh my memory please, what is poison about?

Wolo

Blackfire said...

Poison was my NaNo novel, and this is the little description I came up with before writing it;

When Scarlett Milligan hears her Brother has been taken prisoner in Ava'Knale, she swears that she will use every part of her inborn mage talent to free him, n matter the cost, but upon arriving she finds that the situation is worse then she could have expected. When Ganix Abel, an exiled sorcerer from her Father's Fellowship, creates a poison with the power to rot the body inside out, Scarlett finds she has a choice to make. The life of her Brother, or the lives of an entire race?

That's pretty much the blurb thing that I made up, lol. ^^